Terms & Conditions
- The entire contents of the Site are protected by Canadian copyright and trademark laws. The owner of the copyrights and trademarks are Northeastern Loggers' Association, its affiliates, or other third party licensors.
- Visitors may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, or distribute, in any manner, the material on the site, including text, graphics, code, and/or software.
- Visitors may print and download portions of material from the different areas of the Site solely for their own non-commercial use provided that they agree not to change or delete any copyright or proprietary notices from the materials.
- When items are submitted to any public areas of the Site (such as bulletin boards, forums, and newsgroups), visitors grant to Northeastern Loggers' Association the right to use their name in connection with the submitted materials and other information as well as in connection with all advertising, marketing and promotional material related thereto. Clients and visitors agree that they shall have no recourse against Northeastern Loggers' Association for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in their communications to Northeastern Loggers' Association.
- Items listed in Northeastern Loggers' Association's digital portfolio, and any other names of Northeastern Loggers' Association or its publications, products, content or services referenced herein or on the Site are the exclusive trademarks or Northeastern Loggers' Association or our clients. Other product and company names mentioned in the Site may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
- Visitors understand that, except for information, products or services clearly identified as being supplied by Northeastern Loggers' Association, Northeastern Loggers' Association does not operate, control or endorse any information, products or services on the Internet in any way. Except for Northeastern Loggers' Association-identified information, products or services, all information, products and services offered through the Site or on the Internet generally are offered by third parties, that are not affiliated with Northeastern Loggers' Association.
- Visitors also understand that Northeastern Loggers' Association cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. visitors are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy their particular requirements for accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to the Site for the reconstruction of any lost data.
- Visitors assume total responsibility and risk for their use of the site and the Internet. Northeastern Loggers' Association provides the site and related information “as is” and does not make any express or implied warranties, representations, or endorsements whatsoever with regard to the service, any merchandise information or service provided through the service or on the Internet generally.
- Northeastern Loggers' Association shall not be liable for any cost or damage raising either directly or indirectly from any such transaction. It is solely their responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness, and usefulness of all opinions, advice, services, merchandise and other information provided through the service or on the Internet in general.
- In no event will Northeastern Loggers' Association be liable for any incidental, consequential, or indirect damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs, or information, and the like) arising out of the use or inability to use the service, or any information, or transactions provided on the service, or downloaded from the service, or any delay of such information or service.
- Northeastern Loggers' Association makes no representations whatsoever about any other web site which visitors may access through this one or which may link to this Site. When visitors access a non-Northeastern Loggers' Association web site, please understand that it is independent from Northeastern Loggers' Association, and that Northeastern Loggers' Association has no control over the content on that web site. In addition, a link to a Northeastern Loggers' Association web site does not mean that Northeastern Loggers' Association endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content, or the use, of such web site.