Through our annual awards program, NELA recognizes significant achievement in ten categories:
- Outstanding Logging Operator
- Outstanding Sawmill Operator
- Outstanding Forest Products Trucking Operator
- Outstanding Service to the Forest Industry
- Outstanding Management of Resources
- Outstanding Leadership in the Industry
- Outstanding Contribution to Forest Industry Education
- Outstanding Use of Wood
- Outstanding Contributions to Safety
- Outstanding Industry Activist
People and organizations in the Northeast and Lake States may be nominated for these awards. Awards are presented each year at the Loggers' Banquet held just prior to the Northeastern Forest Products Equipment Exposition. Anyone can nominate a deserving company or individual, so look for the call for nominations in The Northern Logger.
For additional guidelines on submitting an award nomination please refer to Awards Nomination Instructions.
We can accept nominations via mail, via fax at 315-369-3736 or via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also get your nomination started over the phone, so feel free to call us at 315-369-3078 with any questions